After watching Oprah's interview with the author of this book, I've decided to revise my "Gratitude Entry", as I wasn't getting the full picture. What the author recommends, it finding 5 things every day to be grateful for. She states that doing this, causes you to "attend" more to your life and appreciate it more. Not only that, but it makes you be more positive, especially on the days when you're struggling to find 5 things to be grateful for. I'm not saying it as well as she did, so you can watch the video or listen if you want by clicking on my title above. It's over 20 minutes long, but I found it very much worth my while. I can't promise that I'm going to post every day with my gratitude log, but I'm certainly going to the 5 things I'm grateful for on any day I post!
- Mackie practicing falling into my lap from the arm rests, followed by the cutest smiles and giggles!
- Dalia helping me eat my dinner, which remind me of just how good my Jenny Craig food is!
- Cami replying to my comments in her blog! Loved that!
- Jaimee being willing to ask me for a favor to help her out tomorrow. I love helping.
- Dalia and Mackie helping me to load the laundry into the machines today. The four little hands at work to help me are so precious.