- Today I'm thankful for 911, quick responders of literally squads of people to save the lives of love ones at a moments notice. Fire trucks, police cars, paramedics and ambulances all there in next to no time to make sure our loved ones have every fighting chance.
- Today I'm thankful for sweet moments of joy with our loved ones. I had some sweet moments with both Dalia and Mackie, before and after the seizure, at home and at the hospital, that I will treasure. It's times like this that remind you to treasure every second.
- Today I'm thankful for the resilience of kids. The ambulance ride and all that happened to her scared her to death and she was in tears as they prepared to transport her. Yet after the drama and we left to come home she looked around as we left the hospital and asked, "Where's my police car?" Her ride was missing and she was disappointed.
- Today I'm thankful for family that can be reached anywhere instantly and be there at the drop of a hat for the ones we love.
- Today I'm thankful to have people to love in my life.
May 23, 2008
Some days you need to dig deep to look on the bright side. We as a family had a very scary hour or two, when Dalia had a seizure. First off to anyone that is just reading this, it turns out she's fine. She's been sick and her body reacted to a sudden change in body temperature this way. However, in the midst of crisis, there is much to be thankful for.
Posted by Ann at 12:12:00 AM