Welcome Family and Friends!

I hope you all enjoy my efforts here!

Apr 12, 2009

More Coming Attractions

I've had a productive evening posting, as you can all see from the previous two posts. However, there's so much more to post! I've been having so much fun, I just can't keep up! Shortly upon returning home, spring vacation arrived! This year I actually planned something fun to do during this time. I went on a trip to St. George area where one of my best friends lives. I've got post to write and pictures to share from that trip. Titles you can expect to see in the near future is: "Wilderness in the City?" "Lions and Tigers Oh My!" (short posts for this, maybe just pictures). "Four Wheeling Divas", and less fun but still to be shared, my experiences and "Lessons in Planning". I'll be in touch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hurry up! You are being too slow.

Ann said...

Hahaha!!! Sorry about that little Miss Impatient! Just for that I've included your picture in the blog above! :)