Top 10 Changes from losing 200 lbs.
- Being COLD a lot! Fat really is a good insulator.
- Enjoying getting out and doing things, rather than wanting to isolate and
- Reverting back to the more bubbly outgoing person I when younger.
- Paying for only one seat on the airplane, and not needing the seat belt
- Being able to fit in ANY chair, any time. No more looking for ones without arms I so I can fit!
- No more collapsing into a recliner after work, too tired to move, and staying their until either bedtme or the next morning.
- Becoming a shopper just to keep myself clothed in my smaller sizes of clothing.
- Being able to cross my legs!
- Frequently being told by everyone that I'm looking good. It's a regular ego booster!
- No longer being tethered to oxygen tanks 24/7.