Welcome Family and Friends!

I hope you all enjoy my efforts here!

Nov 24, 2008

Magazine Update

I thought that I'd better drop a quick line in my blog and let you know that the People magazine article isn't going to happen after all. It appears that we are too late to get anything submitted in the annual "Half their Size" issue.

While I'm a little disappointed to miss this opportunity, I'm ok with it not happening. At least PR at Jenny Craig knows about me. Who knows what opportunities might show up in the future. I still have a dream to inspire and share my journey. I have faith that whatever needs to happen to live my dream, will happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann, I am sorry that this did not happen for you, but you made an exellent point the PR at Jenny Craig knows about you. Good things are in store, especially with all your positive thinking.